Translate

mercredi 6 août 2014

Les midis de Lucie - Lucie's Lunch hours

Bonjour Mamamercantile, tel que promis je suis allée me promener jusqu'à la Maison Darlington pour y voir des petites robes de princesse. - Hello Mama'smercantile! As promised, today I walked all the way up to the Maison Darlington, where I discovered the prettiest little Princess dresses!

Alors ce midi, j'ai pu : - So, during today's lunch hour, I was lucky enough to:

1. Dire bonjour au Château - Pay my respects to the Château!
2. Me promener rue des Urselines - Talk a walk down Les Ursulines street
3. Voir l'édifice Price qui se perd dans le ciel de Québec - Admire the stunning view of the Price building merging into the skyline of Quebec City





Et me voilà rendue :

4. Voici la Maison Darlington sur la rue Buade - Be here at the Maison Darlington on Buade street
5 et 6. Une petite robe de princesse faite à la main par Hélène. À Québec, il en coûte 180 à 200 $ pour cette jolie merveille. - Spot this little princess dress, handmade by Hélène. This little jewel costs no less than 180-200$ here in Québec!

 


7. Revenir au bureau - Get to go back to reality (the office)

 
Aurevoir
Lucie xxx

21 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I like the last one most - it is like watching from an old part of a city into a newer one!

    Take care
    Anne
    http://crochetbetweentwoworlds.blogspot.de

    RépondreEffacer
  2. What a lovely area, and the dress is beautiful :)

    RépondreEffacer
  3. Some beautiful photos, thank you for sharing those stunning dresses, they really are expensive aren't they? Have a great week.

    RépondreEffacer
    Réponses
    1. 200 $ is too much for me! The vintage is hors de prix!

      Effacer
  4. Lucie's Lunch hours

    Hello Mama'smercantile!

    As promised, today I walked all the way up to the Maison Darlington, where I discovered the prettiest little Princess dresses!

    So, during today's lunch hour, I was lucky enough to:

    1- Pay my respects to the Château!
    2- Talk a walk down Les Ursulines street
    3- Admire the stunning view of the Pier building merging into the skyline of Quebec City

    4- Be here at the Maison Darlington on Buade street
    5-6- Spot this little princess dress, handmade by Hélène. This little jewel costs no less than 180-200$ here in Québec!
    7- Get to go back to reality (the office)

    Ciao!

    Lucie xx

    RépondreEffacer
  5. continue ton blog, ca me permet de prendre de tes nouvelles ! je t aime ! a bientot ! mathieu

    RépondreEffacer
    Réponses
    1. bonjour Mathieu. J'ai su que tu peux voir mon blog à ton école. moi aussi je t'aime. je ne sais pas comment me logger à Skype
      love yous

      Effacer
  6. Jolie endroits, jolie photos. Je reve de me promener dans la deuxième photos! ;-)))
    Bonne journée,
    Miriam

    RépondreEffacer
    Réponses
    1. Bonjour Miriam. J'ai beaucoup de chance de travailler près d'un endroit aussi joli. Bonne fin de semaine!
      Lucie

      Effacer
  7. Beautiful pics and such a lovely dress, Lucie. You are surrounded by beauty! xoJoy

    RépondreEffacer
    Réponses
    1. Bonjour Joy, the Olivier's girlfriend help me with my English. She translated some page.
      Quebec city is very beautiful.
      Have a nice week-end. Aurevoir
      Lucie

      Effacer
  8. Oh la belle robe... quel savoir faire.. dommage que ce soit si cher.
    Belle fin de semaine.
    Miss.

    RépondreEffacer
    Réponses
    1. Belle fin de semaine à toi aussi. À Québec, il fait un soleil de plomb!

      Effacer
  9. Quand vont-etre les prochaines photos ?
    Mathieu

    RépondreEffacer
  10. Very beautiful photos!!!!
    I would be very happy to see you on my blog too!!!
    Kisses!!!

    RépondreEffacer